Successful Candidates MUST:
- Have experience in custom residential design
- Possess great customer relations and customer service skills
- Be a self-starter and carry a professional appearance
- Be an innovative and strategic thinker; a natural relationship maker and leader
- Exceed the expectations of our clients and staff using our Service + Standards
- Be detail oriented, organized, self-starter and willing to ask questions
- Capable of contributing to all stages of the design process: conceptual design, design development.
- Maintains knowledge of current industry trends on residential finishes, furnishings, lighting, etc.
- Space planning.
- Prepare presentations for bids (presentation boards, materials, concepts, and CAD when appropriate).
- Specification of interior finishes.
- Prepare all input for purchasing, order process, tracking, and receiving.
- Capable of selecting and ordering all finish materials.
- Honor project budget allowances
- Ability to prepare detailed CAD drawings of finish details and built-ins (willing to train the right candidate)
- On-site / Remote coordination with homeowner, builder, project manager, subcontractors and vendors.
- Time management and commitment to deadlines.
- You have a passion for design and a portfolio to show it.
- You are customer-focused and skilled at comprehending and delivering your customer’s vision; your designs delight the customer.
- You have exceptional attention to detail.
- You are skilled at customer management; when things don’t go as planned you solve the issue in a way that delights the customer. Bear Creek design + build does not have “PROBLEMS”; we have “OPPORTUNITIES”.
- You love being part of a positive collaborative team environment, and you share your knowledge and experience with your teammates.
- You are innovative, a strategic thinker and a natural relationship maker and leader.
- You do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to exceed expectations of our clients and staff.
- You are detail oriented, organized, self-starter and willing to ask questions.
- You are capable of contributing to all stages of the design process.
- El Paso County
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org